Sunday, January 25, 2009

Beauty











So Tori finally talked me into getting a blog, so i thought i'd give it a go.

When i was trying to think about what to write the only thing that could come to my mind was Beauty and Grace of Jesus. When i think about that..I think of what my friend Heather always has told me, "You are Fearfully and Wonderfully made in the Lords image". What that means to me is..you are a beautiful creation of God. He knew you before you were in the womb and he created you for a purpose. He doesnt want you to be perfect..you dont have to be a size 2 or the beauty queen or the valedictorian of your highschool. Jesus thinks you are to die for.






1 thing the Lord has constantly been putting on my heart lately is how i conduct myself...now i'm not meaning being prim and proper or anything. lol. But how i conduct myself around my family..(this is where the grace comes in). Now i know that you all have a family and my guess is that you dont always get along with them..Lord knows I dont get along with my family 1/2 the time, mainly my brother. I always pray to God, "God please change his heart...let him live for you." And i get so frustrated when he doesnt..but then God made me realize, if I want him to change his life and become a Christian, I need to have a MUCH more Christ Like attitude around him. Act with GRACE when we have our moments instead of just saying "whatever freak" and going/storming off somewhere. I mean sure I am sarcastic and i have got my whole attitude goin on, but the Lord wants me to act with Grace. JD isnt confused by the Gospel..he's mainly confused by me. Thats why I need to start acting with Grace and a Christ like attitude around him.




1 comment:

  1. Ok. I love how you used my name in your bloggggggg =). You are awesome. And I love your blog. Welcome to the bloggie world!!!!! And thanks for my comment. I love you tooo!!! =) You are incredible. See you tuesday. Love the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete