Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Love

Have you ever wondered what Love really is...and if it really truly exists? I used to wonder alot if it was even real, because so many people had told me "I love you" and then hurt me more than the people who straight up told me "I hate you". So that made me think "if thats love...then real love must not exist", come on...dont tell me you have never wondered if it really exists and what it really was atleast once in your life!


I used to wonder that every day..every single day. Then I met this guy..he was compassionate, forgiving, he was there to catch me when i fell, he was LOVING, and so much more that i dont even have the words to describe him, it was a "Love at first sight" kinda thing. Of course he was in love with me long before i ever even met him. His name is Jesus. When I met him, i knew that Love is real. Sure some of you may be reading this and thinking "ok..well thats love for her, but what about me!?", want to know something awesome....you can have that Love too, you can know his Love, his amazing Love. He's knocked on the door of your heart, he's just waiting for you to open the door and invite him in. :)



Before I knew his love...I thought i had messed up way too bad and way too much to even get within a 1,000 miles of his Love. But i was so wrong, his love was there waiting for me all along. I just had to realize it and embrace it. When i did...nothing was the same. Sure..things arent perfect, and things wearn't better the next day, I still made mistakes and i still fell down. But now...I have Jesus with me. :) The Love of Jesus is so amazing that there aren't even words to begin to describe it! Romans 5:8 says, "But God demonstrated His own love towards us in this: That while we were still sinners Christ died for us."



But i bet some of you are wondering "If he loves me..why did he let this happen to me?...why did that happen to me?". To be honest...i dont know, because I used to wonder the same thing. But every tear you cry, he holds in his hand and he has never left your side.







No comments:

Post a Comment