Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Have you ever wanted to have your special quiet time with God everyday? Said to yourself "I'm going to do it everyday without fail" and you never do...just because you get swept up in the busy thing called Life? I know I can raise my hand and say I am 1 of those people.

The last couple days though I have been clinging to God more than ever, and i noticed it was because my life just went downward and upside down. Have you ever seemed to cry out to God more when the times God tough than when he gave you the best day ever? I know i can raise my hand and say i am 1 of those people too.

Have you ever wondered why times get tough and you just cant seem to win, no matter how hard you try..it seems that as soon as you get past 1 obstacle, another one comes along and seems to be even bigger than the last one? and You just get Fed up and yell out "WHY GOD??"..thats happened to me alot. But I have learned that Gods grace is Sufficient, he hears my prayers in spite of all my flaws. And i have learned that I can get more out of God by believing in him for 1 minute, than i could by yelling at him all night!

I have many desires...but my main Hearts Desire is to see young women realize their beauty; to understand that circumstances don't determine what they’re worth; only God has that power, and He says they are “FAR MORE PRECIOUS than Jewels.” Each Girl is rare, beautiful, valuable, treasured, & uniquely created for a special purpose to fulfill, no matter what their failures have been! God sees her heart...He sees her potential & the promise He intended for her to possess. What the world views as broken, God sees as restored; What the world abandons, God wants to USE! When the World says "I have no hope for you", God says "I have a plan and a purpose for you".


Jesus wore this crown



So you could wear this one

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is beautiful. I like this verse in Job 2:10 that says, "..Shall we accept good from God and not trouble?" nice post

    ReplyDelete