Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Today is a huge stepping stone for me, I'm finally moving on and accepting the fact that my mom is going to be dating, whether i want her to or not. Not that i've told her i dont want her to or anything. But today i'm meeting the guy for the first time, in fact he's out in our living room right now and i'm hiding back here...yes i may of just turned 20 but i still hide back in my room when i'm in 1 of my moods. Better hiding in my room then taking it out on a total stranger. lol. I guess what i'm really trying to say here is, I need prayer. Pray for strength but also for me to be humble, I'm known to say whats on my mind right then and there and not think first. Why do you think my familys nickname for me is Sassy? lol. But Long story short...i just feel tired,..physically, emotionally, spiritually, and mentally. I'm just tired and exausted. I dont feel i have the strength to keep going on..But when i'm feeling like this i remember that God is my rock and my fortress and in him i find refuge and in his arms i find rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment